If your smartphone is 10 yrs old than may or may not run this function. If you have latest phone. Your smartphone has Usb port which you can attach OTG cable to convert your smartphone. You can attach Pendrive to your smartphone.
3 awesome ways to use otg cabel on your smartphones.
What is OTG cable?
- Game controllers
- External mobile keyboard
- Connect Dongles in Tablets 3g mobiles
|What is OTG|
What is the full form of OTG in english
Who is gyan gaming
Samsung A51 full details
1. How to Connect pendrive to your smartphone
|What is OTG|
You can connect your pendrive to your smartphone by just connecting your pendrive and OTG cabel. Your phone must be advanced to use this feature. You can follow below steps to connect pendrive to your smartphone using OTG cabel.
- First see your OTG cabel is working or not.
- Connect cabel to your mobile and see some icon on your mobile.
- Connect your pendrive to other end of cabel.
- You are ready to use pendrive in file storage.
2. How to use OTG cabel in your 2g Tablet
- Your tablet must support this function.
- Connect OTG cabel to your tablet.
- You need 3g or 4g dongle.
- Connect Dongle to your tablet by using otg cabel
- Enjoy 4g internet connection on 2g tablet.
3. How to connect DSLR to your smartphone using OTG cabel
|What is OTG?|
- You need a good otg cabel i.e in working mode.
- Connect one end to mobile and other to dslr.
- Do some settings on mobile and dslr.
- You are connected.